The Co-op Advantage
1. Harmon Electric is a voluntary organization open to all persons able to use our services and willing to accept the responsibilities of membership.
2. Harmon Electric is a democratic organization controlled by our members who participate in setting policies and making decisions. Each member has equal voting rights and has the opportunity to vote in any matter that may come before the Annual Meeting.
3. Members contribute to and control the capital of Harmon Electric.
4. Harmon Electric is an autonomous, self-help organization controlled by our members.
5. Harmon Electric provides education and training for our members, elected representatives, managers, and employees so they can contribute effectively to the development of our cooperative.
6. Harmon Electric helps develop our communities through policies accepted by our members.